Thank you for visiting my website!
My name is Tina and I am a photographer living in Alberta, Canada. I am also a mother, a wanderluster and a blogger. Photography has always been a passion of mine, along with caring for nature and helping it flourish. Connecting with nature and being in the great outdoors, is my haven, it's where I find myself and my peace. With my photography, I like being different, stand out, create emotions and stories through my photographs, and communicate where words fail to express the message. Visit my portfolio galleries and see the world through my eyes. With my blog, I hope to inspire others to explore nature, show people how easy it is to conserve our resources with small changes and I also hope to inspire and teach everything I know about photography, graphic design and blogging.
Since we are now living in uncharted land, with weather like we have never seen before, unexpected changes to our world and the threat of loosing most of our wildlife by 2020. I am doing my part to help save the only home we have and all life on it.
A few tidbits about me:
- I speak English and French.
- I was once in the Canadian Armed Forces.
- I have a huge bucket list that includes traveling the world and learning more about it, especially New Zealand and Ireland and the Arctic.
- I'm very down to earth, genuine and I like to practice kindness.
- I devote my time to a lot of causes like wildlife preservation, suicide prevention and I am a big supporter of equal rights.
- I also have experience in portrait, event and street photography.
I would love to hear from you whether you want to say hello or if you would like to purchase prints or if you have any questions, comments, and/or feedback! Send me a message anytime!